Saturday, March 9, 2019

R E V I E W // COMMENTS FROM OTHERS

In class we had peer review of our concepts and ideas for our openings or magazines, I went last in my group and I think that was a wise decision. In hearing others ideas I realized (at least in my group) that in every media project I focus on the grim and gory of the world, which I don't see to be a bad thing. I think I justify it by telling others I'm showing people what's really happening in the world but that sounds cocky to me. my other group members ideas were good and we all helped each other when it came to mine they got stuck in a way. Not that they weren't helpful, but they just didn't know what to add. I guess that gave me some sort of validation but I would've liked something to be questioned but they all really liked my ideas and explanations for events happening within my opening. the only real piece of criticism they gave me was how much content I'm trying to squeeze into 2 minutes which I now know I most likely will have to cut off the opening at the swerving scene. I remember when explaining my idea and even showing my script, one of my group members had just come back from the restroom to hear me saying "oh yeah they're gonna swerve off the highway as Charlie beats up Drew and then during that they're gonna see the demon", which he understandable yelled about in confusion as it was such a contrast to the other films talked about in our group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR