Wednesday, March 27, 2019

P R O G R E S S // COMPROMISE

OKAY SO IM VERY STRESSED CURRENTLY... to be honest, this blog is a checkup of my mental state regarding the opening and I can only imagine the spiral it's taken. My actors and I have very busy lives so filming has been quite difficult. We shot the first scene in one day, then as I started editing I noticed all the things we did wrong so I had to reshoot everything with still some inconsistencies a day or two later. Now we have to film the argument scene which will be tough because it must be at night, along with all my other outside scenes. My mother knows I'm not outside doing anything stupid so she's okay with me staying out super late to film, but I don't have the luxuries of my actors having that same parental "coolness" so that's meant a lot of me stress crying, talking to parents, and figuring out new filming dates WHILE I film at the same time.
ALSO, I might have to cut out the party scene but if I do then the opening won't make sense but I may also not have enough time soooooooooooo, either go over the time limit and have it be good and make sense or leave the people who watch my film opening very confused and grade it badly leaving me disappointed in all aspects.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR