Thursday, March 7, 2019

N A M E // THE PROCESS OF FIGURING OUT THE TITLE

SEVERANCE- The name within itself sounds cool and honestly I figured it out pretty easily. Since my film includes the fact of dissociation, of which I personally experience and go though I wanted to name it similar to that. In reality, I just looked up synonyms of dissociation and found the word severance, but I feel like it provides a whole new context for the film. My worry is that the film opening I want to produce will be too long, leaving me to most likely cut it off where Charlie and Drew swerve off the road (which I don't know really how we're going to do that safely), which I feel will leave more open endings and could be good for interest. I want the word "severance" to not only represent the dissociation felt by Drew caused by Charlie's manipulation and abuse but by the severance of their relationship as a whole, the split they'll feel within themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR