Saturday, March 16, 2019

C O M P L I C A T I O N S // DATES

SO! I was really hoping on being able to film this week but between work and my actors' schedules things haven't lined up like I hoped they would and honestly, I'm panicked. Natalia or "Charlie" leaves for spring vacation on Thursday of next week, and I'm going to be gone as well most of spring break so most likely I'll have to film on Wednesday of that week which may be difficult to be completely honest. Obviously, I know I can do it I just want to be able to produce the best I can as I love and admire this class and creating the things I have.
I'm extremely excited to film though, I really believe I have a great opening and if I portray what's in my head well enough others will love it as much as I love the concept.

Updates to the script and actions during the scenes have already been minorly altered or added to so hopefully it won't take too long to film either, I predict a solid 4-7 hours of filming, mainly because we only have two settings which cut time, but Natalia will have to go through outfit and makeup changes to be the "demon" version of Charlie so that will also contribute in time complexity and ranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR