Wednesday, March 27, 2019

P R O G R E S S // MISE-EN SCENE

Filming has probably been one of the most stressful things I've ever had to do mainly because of my cast of actors have the most complicated schedule ever. Filming has induced a lot of me stress crying over thoughts of "How are we gonna film this?!" as well as " None of what I


did makes sense" kinda breakdowns. So it's"s been a fun time!
As I'm slowly editing together the film I can see things starting to make sense and things I wish I knew now that need to be fixed could've been changed or altered by past me. Though filming has brought a lot of joy to my friends and I as its simply been quite hilarious at times. to be truthful, this is the most fun I've had with my friends in a while.

Here are some funny videos of my friends and I filming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR