Friday, March 8, 2019

L O C A T I O N S // OFFICIAL

OKAY! so, you know how I mentioned I didn't know how I would be able to film someone swerving off the road without actually dying? I FIGURED IT OUT!
My friend Natalia (elaborated: best and longest known friend) will be the one driving and I don't want to kill her but I do want the drama and anxiety caused by the swerve for my opening so I found a solution. Our old elementary school has a large parking lot that's usually empty late at night, the entire lot is beautifully lit with the perfect orange light I'm looking for as well. Most likely I will be using other internal lighting sources like my phone if within the car its too dark, but the surrounding orange will encapsulate Charlie's aura so perfectly. Also since the lot will be empty there will be way less of a risk of getting into an accident as she'll be able to not have to entirely focus on the road. I probably will get some shots of us driving on the 27 to use in some parts to give a more accurate context, my only problem is trying not to show our surroundings too much so that the audiences cant tell were just making 15mph circles in an elementary school repeatedly. Most likely ill just have to angle my camera specifically but that shouldn't be a major problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR