Wednesday, March 25, 2020

New plans

Okay okay okay, let's get this started for real this time!
Yejin and I had a group meeting with our teacher about the logistics of our existing project rather than changing the entire concept like I was thinking we were going to do.

~ TINA'S NOTES ~
(These are her words paraphrased)
- Keep the sibling dynamic, its what made your piece so special!
- Switch the storyline of older sibling reflecting back onto the younger sibling 
- Younger sibling should maybe be going to college, some sort of transition 
- Have an experimental view of the past, give reasons for refection and metaphorical interpretation 
~
After our deliberation, Yejin and I will be taking her advice and applying it to our newly formed concept of the story.
I think the reason as to why I was so hesitant to switch some of the main traits of the story and preferred to change the concept entirely was because of how attached I've become to it. This story is something I've been super protective of due to it resonating close to home in many aspects, but this interpretation I'm still happy with.

Plus in this fashion, Sophie is able to film from her house and Yejin and I from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR