Saturday, March 7, 2020

Location...Location...Loc..Oh Jeez

OKAY- So there are three locations planned for shooting, whether they will remain the same is another question for another day.  I included all the color charts for logistical purposes, later on, using these colors to our advantage in filming and later color coding.
(Please refer to my color study done for my AS project to understand my preferences in color choice)
Our first location: CVS (we won't name it or mention it in any way but that's just where we're filming)

(Preferred color palette due to darker, more action-filled mood)
We were mainly planning for CVS rather than a gas station simply because Gas stations don't really have good small toys, or at least not a good enough array. In reality, it probably would be easier to steal from there, but they get caught anyway so that's fine. Plus CVS is super diverse in stock so we can add extra shots of the little kid looking through different isles and coming up with different ideas for things to get for the birthday kid.

Next is where the two siblings live: Trailer (hopefully)

(most likely the trailer we'd be using won't have this monochromatic layout but a man can dream)
OKAY... I know what you're thinking, where are you going to get a trailer. Well, Yejin and I were looking at possibly renting one from Air b&b for a day or maybe two which have shown to be relatively cheap. Also, another option would be using our friend Jonathan's friend, as his friend has an RV and ould allow us to film within.
And last but definitely not least the birthday! AKA: My house


 (Preferred color palette due to bright, slightly primary colors, and variety in mood) 

(Yes, that blue-haired creature on the most left is I at my friends actual birthday party)

So I brought in this actual picture of me at a recent birthday party for prop inspiration (which you'll hear about later), this party wasn't at my house but I think manipulating my current living space could provide a perfect area to film and create a whole other world... a birthday world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR