Saturday, March 14, 2020

I HATE IT HERE!

Corona, corona, corona... how I never expected you to turn on me like this.
Did I hope you would cancel school? Yes.
Did I hope the mass world hysteria would've gone down by now? yes.
Do I have toilet paper? That's something ill have to get back to you on.
(Why is everyone hoarding toilet paper, Corona is a respiratory virus, not a butt one)
ANYWAYS... Because schools officially closed Yejin and I can no longer pick up film equipment from BECON and everyone who we wanted to cast is now going through self-distancing and isolation for their safety. 
All of my friends are freaking out about their projects as well and there's been no news or any update on the due date of the project.
So like any sane person... IM PANICKING!
Over the next couple of days, Yejin and I will brainstorm and I'll let you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR