Monday, April 6, 2020

The balls a-rollin

Hello Cambridge! I know as of lately I have been a little lack-luster in my documentation of what's going on with "Growing Pains" so I decided to show some more exquisite evidence of our current path. Above is a photo of Yejin and I working hard on the script deep into the night, prospering and enjoying our collaboration anyways. Below is the official storyboard, done by Yejin with my consult. 



With the shots involving Sophie's brother, we directed a system to make everything work out. Yejin and I will be in constant contact with Sophie, collaborating on how each shot is supposed to look and instruct her little brother on how he should deliver dialogue.
Overall Yejin and I are very excited to start filming within the next couple days to see our work come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR