Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Shooting day-1

WE'VE STARTED!!!
So today we filmed all the birthday party scenes along with the scenes at night, now tomorrow we're only going to have to film the opening scene and the ending. The reason we had to do that was because we needed to film all of the un-broken mug scenes before the ending where its seen as broken. We ended up filming until 1 AM so Yejin just stayed the night at my house so we could edit as much as we could that as soon as possible. Throughout the process, I acted and recorded all audio as Yejin directed and filmed each scene.
Here is Yejin under my kitchen table recording the mug in Marcos's "hands".
 And here is some GRADE A acting from me...oh give me an oscar you say? Well, thank you kindly.
BUT ACTUALLY, I really do like acting though I know I do better in more emotionally intense scenes in my opinion. I've been in my schools AMT for the past three years with the last two resulting in me having a lead role (sadly this year's show was canceled because of Corona :( so no senior show for me)
This is how we filmed Marco "holding" the mug, you actually can't see it from this framing but I put a cup underneath in order make it look like it was suspended in mid-air.

OVERALL FIRST DAY FEELINGS: Tired! But motivated to continue until everything is perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR