Friday, February 21, 2020

I've Changed... A Lot

Last year throughout the process of creating my film opening I always felt as though I needed to prove something with what I wanted to create. Developing complex storylines with incomprehensible lore to seem elite in my understanding of the media world and my interpretation of such.
Don't get me wrong I still often have the tendency to make every theme super complex and add some kind of moral spin to the equation of my process, but I feel as though I've learned a lot throughout summer break and starting properly creating again in my AICE Media class.

Things to remember for this year's portfolio project
- Take others advice ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE IT SIMPLER 
I know you can be super ambitious in shot planning but sadly a crane is not at your disposal as of yet

- Tripple check audio (my mortal enemy)

- LIGHTING, LIGHTING, LIGHTING!!
In order to properly color correct and saturate scenes, you need proper lighting 

- Get opinions on the spot about the angle of the shot, you're not the only one who knows things

- MANAGE YOUR TIME BETTER
I know you have a lot going on but this year you're not by yourself you're working with a partner so keep in touch and keep them updated on what's going on

- Never settle for a bad quality shot or piece of audio just because of time, if you can fix it, do it

Overall I'm really excited for this year's project and I'll keep you updated on all my issues 
(trust me I'll have a few)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR