Thursday, February 20, 2020

Planning, Planning, Pl a..nn...i n g

Filming is one of my biggest passions throughout life, but I've also realized I'm a very ambitious individual which I will never take full credit for and purely blame on my astrology chart.
(Here is my Astrology chart for reference and a little more insight to who I am and why I act the way I do)

So there's your evidence if you're able to interpret it or are even willing to for that matter, but why do I bring this up? Why are the stars important in this discussion? 
Well due to me having a large multiplicity of passions and interests I take up a lot of activities inside and outside of school, I'm a leader that can't say no to people when regarding my professional life (imagine that).

Here is my typical schedule for every week 
-Monday: 
EOW Attend Philosophy Honors Society after school till 4 pm (I'm the Secretary+Treasurer)
EOW Attend Art Honors Society till 4 pm

-Tuesday:
Work at Sunserve Youth from 5-10 pm (President of Youth Leadership Council)

-Wednesday:
Attend H.O.P.E after school till 4 pm (I'm the Treasurer)

-Thursday:
Attend GSA after school till 4 pm (I'm the President)
EOW work at Planned Parenthood from 5-8

-Friday:
N/A thank goodness

-Saturday:
General meetings for work- times and what job its for vary

-Sunday:
Work at NVEEE from 11-5 pm

SO... as you can see I'm a very busy individual- plus this doesn't even account for my large amount of work events, other meetings, homework, and doctors' appointments which im quite frequent of. PLUS I will be gone from April 9th-13th so Yejin and I have discussed the need to finish the project completely before my absence as I will be in New York visiting my future Uni.
It's going to be a strenuous process for both Yejin and I but all I want is to make one last thing in High school that I'm proud of so stay tuned for our official schedule to be released.

EOW- Every other week

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR