Thursday, February 28, 2019

S C H E D U L E // FILMING

I have my plot basically figured out along with the settings for where I'm going to film which is a bathroom, car, and a house party.
BATHROOM- For the bathroom its a little difficult because of the mirror but I plan on using that to my advantage. Im going to use my bathroom on the second floor of my house which has enough room to move around with a camera without being reflected into the shot by the mirror. The upstairs bathroom is also painted light blue which can assist with Drew's color palate and overall tone during those clips.
CAR- The car directly aligns with the casting of Charlie, for who I've picked as my close friend Natalia, mainly because she has a car and she can drive. The car clips will be taken at night with the highway lights beaming down, hopefully it will rain to give further ambiance. Although filming in a car will be difficult due to its confining spaces, I may be able to set a camera in its place to make sure I get the right shot while not driving dangerously. I also hope to get shots of the action from the windshield or window perspective so most likely we will pull over for those clips.
HOUSE PARTY// second bathroom-  This setting doesn't get much time but its as equally important. I think I will film at my house and empty out the main living room because its quite ominous as it is. Ill have a group of my friends come over and fill up the space while i dim the lights and cast them to a red tone playing into Drew's internalized fear of Charlie and showing how much it affects them.

For casting I'm having some difficulty, I've already chosen the actor for Charlie which will be my friend Natalia Munoz but my issue is who will play Drew. I'm a control freak and want to make sure everything goes completely to plan, because of this I very much want to portray Drew and I know I could do it, although I also have to film as well. Most likely I will have another one of my friends portray Drew so I don't overwork myself and have an outside objective opinion on what i'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR