Thursday, November 8, 2018

I N T R O D U C T I O N // JOIE COUSIN AICE MEDIA AS LEVEL

 Who am I? 
A complex question it’s shown to be, the very fact that I don’t have a single thought come to mind proves to be disturbing. Does anyone’s really have a specific idea of themselves? A flurry occupies my mind but nothing I can understand is distinct, nothing usually is. 
My mind works too quickly for anyone to decipher- including myself. 
Although, the thought of having to create a perception of myself to those who will most likely never meet me, excites me. The creation of a new being left in my hands? The possibility of creating someone fake, or new, as a Joey 2.0 tempts me, yet I’d hate to lie to my blog. Although when you think about it, I created this space, this reality, leaving me in total encompassing power!        …………………………
That’s how I’ve always been, it’s always how my mind has processed things, making everything into a story.
I’ve been put on medication since explaining this to my general practitioner. 
Through the production of media I can spew from my mind the things I can visualize but not quite as well verbalize. As a student I’ve always been interested in films, so captivating visually, as well as production wise. As a teen in High School, the process of creating the end to a story, while you’re in a never ending paradox of the expectations of others onto you is relieving to a degree in which I can’t explain! You can manipulate the lives of the characters in anyway you wish, it’s a good source of getting your anger out on those you dislike. 
In reality I’m another 16 year old kid with ADHD.
I plan to use this platform to document the struggles and accomplishments achieved when making my AICE Media film introduction. 
So who am I really? This should be enough intro already.


(This is supposed to be satirical, if I have to explain that than well,
 I need to get better at comedy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

HELLO, ALL THIS IS THE FINAL PIECE TO THE PUZZLE! CCR